Clinics & Services
The practice offers many clinics and services, available according to patient choice and are listed below:
- Asthma / COPD monitoring - Spirometry
- Blood pressure monitoring
- CVD screening
- Cytology screening
- Diabetes monitoring
- Family Planning (including emergency contraception)
- Heart Disease screening and monitoring, including ECG
- HRT monitoring
- Immunisation and travel vaccinations
- Minor surgery
- Osteoporosis assessment and monitoring (for patients in the appropriate age group)
- Stroke prevention monitoring
- Well Man / Woman health checks
- Mental Health Assessment and IAPT (Improved Access to Psychological Therapy)
- Extended Evening Surgeries.
- INR Clinic- For patients on warfarin
- Baby clinic
- Young persons advice
- Weight management advice
Contact reception to make any of the above appointments.
Details of clinics / services held on set days and times:
- Post Natal appointments
- Child Immunisation Clinic – Thursday morning. Appointments for these clinics are sent out to parents.
- Antenatal Clinic - Tuesday with the Midwife. The midwife also holds parent craft sessions
- Phlebotomy - Monday - Thursday mornings
- CAB (Citizen's Advice Bureau) Friday morning 09.00 – 13.00
- Wellbeing Worker - Monday 10:00 - 16:00
All appointments, can all be made via the Reception desk or telephoning on 01246 822983.