As a patient at Castle Street you may be able to use the extended access appointments available at Barlborough Medical Practice (at Barlborough and Renishaw), The Springs Medical Partnership, or Welbeck Road Health Centre.
Information about why extended access is happening and what it should mean for patients is available on the NHS website: www.england.nhs.uk
Please note: you will still remain registered with Castle Street and your existing access will not be affected. This service is available in addition to the current GP practice services provided.
The three practices providing this service on behalf of Castle Street and other participating practices are:
- The Springs Medical Partnership: staying open until 20:00 Monday and Tuesday
- Barlborough Medical Practice: open Saturday morning 08:30 – 11.30
- Welbeck Road Bolsover: staying open until 20:00 Wednesday and Thursday
- Friday evening appointments (until 20:00) will be provided on a rolling basis
- DHU: Will provide the service on Sundays and bank holidays
Extended access appointments are available by pre-bookable appointment only – this can be done by:
Please be assured that the 9 practices have signed an information sharing agreement which governs the appropriate use of patient data in order to provide health care services. Existing confidentiality clauses ensure that all employees access data appropriately and in a fully audited manner.